Time： 2022-07-15 00:00:00
Acrylic products include acrylic sheets, acrylic plastic pellets, acrylic light boxes, signboards, acrylic bathtubs, acrylic artificial marble, acrylic resins, acrylic (latex) paints and other products. Acrylic products commonly seen by people are acrylic products assembled from raw materials such as acrylic pellets, sheets or resins through various processing methods and with various materials and functional parts. As for the commonly heard acrylic fiber, acrylic cotton, acrylic yarn, acrylic nylon, etc., it refers to the man-made fiber polymerized from acrylic acid and has nothing to do with acrylic products.
1. Building materials: shop windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting covers, telephone booths, fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, bathroom facilities, integrated ceilings, partitions, screens, etc.
2. Advertising facilities: light boxes, signs, signs, display stands, etc.
3. Transportation facilities: doors and windows of trains, cars, taxis, etc.
4. Medical equipment: baby incubators, various surgical medical instruments, etc.
5. Industrial equipment: instrument panel, protective cover, etc.
1. Excellent transparency
Colorless and transparent plexiglass sheet, light transmittance is more than 92%
2. Excellent weather resistance
It has strong adaptability to the natural environment. Even if it is exposed to sunlight, wind and rain for a long time, its performance will not change. It has good anti-aging performance and can be used outdoors with peace of mind.
3. Good processing performance
Suitable for both machining and thermoforming, the acrylic sheet can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, screen printed or vacuum coated
4. Excellent comprehensive performance
Acrylic sheets have a wide variety, rich colors, and excellent comprehensive performance, providing designers with a variety of choices. Acrylic sheets can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, silk screened or vacuum coated.
It is harmless even if it is in contact with people for a long time, and the gas produced when burning does not produce toxic gas